Atlanta Unfair Business Practices Attorneys
The consumer protection laws in Georgia provide legal recourse for the victims of unfair or deceptive business practices. These laws are in place to protect the interests of both businesses and consumers when goods or services are sold, leased, purchased or rented.
At the Georgia law firm of Garland, Samuel & Loeb, our trial lawyers understand the need to take swift, effective action in order to help our clients resolve their legal problems in the most effective and professional manner possible. Our law firm has 70 years of experience in both litigation and negotiation.
Examples of Deceptive Trade or Unfair Business Practices
In Georgia, deceptive trade practices, unfair business practices or fraud can encompass a wide range of actions and may potentially include:
- Creating contracts of adhesion that force clients to agree to unreasonable terms or prey upon customers' ignorance
- Intentionally causing confusion about the source of goods or services
- Misrepresenting the condition, benefits or ingredients of a certain product
- Falsely disparaging the services or goods offered by another company
- Advertising certain services or products without having any intention of offering the same
- Engaging in certain telemarketing or solicitation activities
- Failing to provide accurate terms of service on gift certificates, etc.
To learn whether or not a specific action on the part of a business or corporation may have violated Georgia's consumer protection laws, contact the experienced Atlanta unfair business practices lawyers at Garland, Samuel & Loeb.
Free Consultation With Fraud Attorneys
Because every fraud and unfair business practices case is different, it takes an experienced business litigation lawyer to either prosecute or defend against such charges. Contact Garland, Samuel & Loeb today to arrange a free initial consultation about your case. We are available during regular business hours and by appointment at other times. Call us locally at 404-975-0459 or toll free at 877-650-0825, or contact us via e-mail.