Atlanta Federal Charges Defense Lawyers
The chief difference between federal and state trials is that federal charges are tried in federal courts, with the federal government prosecuting. For someone charged with a federal crime, this is a crucial difference. The federal government, as represented by the Office of the United States Attorney, FBI, DEA, or some other agency, has near-unlimited resources, and typically does not take a case to court unless it has voluminous evidence.
Facing such a formidable opponent, it is especially important to hire an attorney with vast experience in federal courts, and with considerable resources of his or her own. The lawyers of Garland, Samuel & Loeb have been defending people throughout the United States in federal trials for decades and are fully prepared to take on any case. Contact their law firm for guidance with your charges today.
Advocacy Through Any Federal Crime
Anyone who has been charged with a federal crime should know exactly what he or she is facing. Federal and state courts often prosecute similar charges; however, federal courts typically concentrate their efforts on charges such as:
- Drug offenses
- Money laundering
- Firearm offenses
- Tax evasion
- Bank robbery
- Computer crimes
- Sex crimes: including child pornography crimes
- Computer hacking, and more
Fighting Federal Fraud Charges Throughout Georgia
No matter what type of fraud charge you are facing, our team can help. We have helped individuals through all types of fraud cases, including:
- Rico charges: RICO charges can include anything from organized crime and money laundering to mail fraud and wire fraud.
- Tax offenses: We assist with tax fraud and tax evasion charges. Fighting the IRS is not something you should do on your own.
- Securities fraud: If you have been charged with securities fraud or any type of investment fraud, our team can guide you through the legal process to building a solid defense.
- Bank fraud: Banking fraud charges can also include lending and mortgage fraud issues. Our team will explain your situation and lay out a plan for moving forward.
We also handle trust account fraud cases for lawyers and anyone in the business world. No matter what type of fraud issue you are facing, you can rely on our team for guidance.
Consult With Our Atlanta-Based Law Firm Today
Many of the firm's successes in federal trials are very well-known. (Read about other successes in the firm's Cases and Garland, Samuel & Loeb In the News) However, Garland, Samuel & Loeb does not limit its practice to "high-profile" clients.
The firm's lawyers have utilized their skill and expertise to successfully handle a wide range of federal cases for clients as diverse as the charges they were facing. Contact our attorneys today at 404-975-0459 or complete our contact form.