Atlanta Identity Theft Attorneys
A National Reputation for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
The law firm of Garland, Samuel & Loeb, P.C., provides aggressive representation in cases involving identity theft and financial fraud. Using our trial advocacy skills and the knowledge of recognized transaction security experts, we proactively defend the rights and freedom of our clients.
Garland, Samuel & Loeb, P.C., represents people in all types of identity theft cases, including those involving:
- Fraudulent use of credit cards, debit cards, ATM cards or stored value cards
- Organized schemes to defraud retailers and financial institutions
- Producing fake credit cards, debit cards or stored value cards
- Hacking into the transaction processing system of a retailer or financial institution
- Forgery and check fraud
- Charges related to identity theft, such as conspiracy or money laundering
- Using a false identity to obtain government benefits
Contact Garland, Samuel & Loeb, P.C., to schedule a free initial consultation with any one of our defense attorneys.
White Collar Crime Defense Lawyers
Garland, Samuel & Loeb, P.C., has earned a national reputation for its capabilities in the defense of people accused of high-level fraud and other white collar crimes. Our lawyers thoroughly investigate the circumstances of every case, seeking flaws in the government's case and ways to get the charges dismissed or reduced.
Potential punishments in such cases increase with the amounts involved. You can also face multiple counts of the same charge in cases involving large-scale identity theft schemes. If you are under investigation, have been called before a grand jury, or face criminal charges, call Garland, Samuel & Loeb, P.C., at 877-650-0825. An attorney at our firm can review your case and discuss potential defense strategies with you.
Contact an Experienced Defense Attorney
For a free consultation about an ongoing investigation or criminal charge, contact Garland, Samuel & Loeb, P.C.