Georgia Securities Fraud Lawyer
SEC Violation Defense Lawyers
People found guilty of securities fraud can face serious penalties that may include restitution, fines, jail time loss of license and others. If you are facing charges for any type of securities fraud offense, it is critical that you seek the advice of a reliable Georgia securities fraud attorney who will fight to protect your interests.
Securities fraud can take many different forms and, in many cases, the broker may not even know that his or her conduct is illegal. At the law firm of Garland, Samuel & Loeb, we provide strong defense representation in a wide variety of securities fraud cases, including:
- Insider trading — trading based on information that is not available to the public
- Accounting fraud — keeping inaccurate books or presenting false information purposefully
- Misrepresentation — presenting misleading or untrue information about a company, or its securities, to an investor or the public
- Shareholder fraud — when a company conceals its debts or beefs up its earnings reports in order to mislead investors and stockholders
- Investment/Brokerage/Stock Broker Fraud — investment and brokerage houses that offer false or deceptive information to their investors in an effort to manipulate the market
Strong Advocates on Your Side
When you hire our team of experienced litigators, we work with you to fully understand the actions that caused the charges to be filed. There are times that the government's theory omits or overlooks key pieces of information, which gives us the opening we need to build a compelling defense in your case. In other cases, we can argue that the actions alleged to be fraudulent were correct and appropriate under the law. We have also defended clients on the grounds that the fraudulent actions never took place or were not done intentionally. Our goal is always to resolve your case in a way that benefits you and allows you to walk away with your rights and freedom intact.
Call for a Free Initial Consultation
Contact our office today to discuss your securities fraud case. We are available during regular business hours and by appointment at other times. You can reach us by phone at 404-975-0459, toll free at 877-650-0825 or via e-mail to schedule your initial consultation.