Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyers
The Atlanta personal injury attorneys of Garland, Samuel & Loeb are skilled in the areas of personal injury and civil litigation. Under the leadership of Robin Loeb, the firm has tried or settled civil cases with judgments exceeding $9 million*. Ms. Loeb has gained a reputation throughout the state for her meticulous preparation of complex civil litigation cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Pedestrian/vehicle accidents, car accidents, tractor-trailer and 18-wheeler crashes, truck accidents, boating accidents, motorcycle crashes, aviation accidents, drunk driving accidents, bicycle-vehicle collisions, mass transit accidents and more
- Medical malpractice: Hospital negligence, medical misdiagnosis, diagnostic errors, failure to diagnose, physician errors, doctor negligence, nursing mistakes, nursing negligence, medical errors, medication and surgical errors, birth injuries and other forms of professional malpractice
- Class actions: Group lawsuits against pharmaceutical companies that manufacture defective drugs, against manufacturers of defective products and more
- Product liability: Defective products, product recalls, products with inadequate warnings, dangerous products such as Accutane, Baycol, Bextra, Celebrex, Ephedra, Meridia, Prempro, Serzone, Silica, Vioxx, welding rods, asbestos and more
- Premises liability: Slip-and-fall accidents, trip-and-fall accidents, swimming pool accidents, parking lot or parking garage attacks and more
- Nursing home negligence: Neglect or abuse such as malnutrition, dehydration, unexplained injuries and bed sores/pressure ulcers in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and other long-term care centers
- Construction accidents: Falling objects, collapsing ladders, electrocution, scaffolding collapses, forklift accidents and more
- Serious injuries: Catastrophic injuries, brain injuries, back injuries, burn injuries, head injuries, spinal cord injuries, prenatal injuries and more
- Wrongful death: Compensation for the death of a loved one due to auto accidents, health care negligence, faulty products, dangerous premises and more
Contact a Serious Injury Lawyer
Schedule a free initial consultation by calling Garland, Samuel & Loeb at 404-975-0459, toll free at 877-650-0825, or contact us via e-mail today.
*Results obtained in prior cases do not imply or guarantee a similar result in your case. The outcome of each case is dependent upon the specific facts of that case.