Representing the Injured in Georgia Motor Vehicle Accidents
Soon after being injured in a car or other motor vehicle accident, you may be approached by representatives of the other driver's insurance company. They might offer you a settlement that seems reasonable at first. However, it may be far less than what you will need to cover future medical bills and loss of earning capacity. It may offer little compensation for your pain and suffering. Don't sell yourself short. Before you sign anything, call the Atlanta law firm of Garland, Samuel & Loeb at 404-975-0459 for a free initial consultation and case review.
For more than 70 years, individuals in Georgia have turned to Garland, Samuel & Loeb to protect their rights in accidents resulting in back injuries, neck injuries, broken bones, shoulder injuries, brain injuries or other serious trauma. We also represent family members of fatal accident victims.
Million-dollar recoveries: Our lawyers have handled many auto wreck cases that garnered million-dollar settlements. In Mickler v. Southeastern Freight Lines Inc., we represented the widow and children of a construction worker who was killed when he was struck by a tractor-trailer on the highway. The case was tried and the jury awarded the family $5.2 million.
Our attorneys have a track record of exceptional results in the courtroom.
The following are examples of the types of motor vehicle accidents we handle:
- Auto accidents: Car wrecks are a leading cause of serious injury and death in Georgia.
- Tractor-trailer accidents: Truck accidents often involve issues such as drivers who stay on the road too long and other violations of safety rules.
- Motorcycle crashes: When a driver fails to look for motorcycles, it is the motorcyclist who pays the price.
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers: People who choose to drive drunk may be forced to pay punitive damages when they injure others.
- Accidents involving buses and trains: Common carriers have a special duty to ensure the safety of passengers.
- Pedestrian accidents: Pedestrians in Georgia have the right of way in crosswalks.
- Bicycle accidents: Drivers are required to share the road with bicyclists.
- Accidents caused by cellphones and texting: We've all seen people talk on cellphones when driving cars. Even if the activity is not illegal, it can lead to legal liability when they cause an accident.
To achieve the best possible outcome for our clients, we often use our extensive experience in negotiation to reach a settlement. However, we never hesitate to take a case to court if it is in the client's best interest.
Call Us Today for a Free Initial Consultation
Schedule a free initial consultation with our personal injury attorneys by calling 404-975-0459, toll free at 877-650-0825, or contact us via email.
Because clients are often weighed down with lost wages, medical bills and other losses, we charge no attorney's fees until we obtain compensation for our clients.