Representing Victims of Truck Accidents in Atlanta
A truck accident can happen in an instant, but the results can change your life forever. You may suffer massive injuries or worse — the loss of a family member who was with you in the vehicle. Now is a time when you will need the help and support of your friends, your family and your church. It is also a time when you need legal representation.
For more than 70 years, families in Georgia have turned to Garland, Samuel & Loeb to protect their rights following catastrophic accidents. To protect your rights, call our attorneys at 404-975-0459 for a free initial consultation.
The Skill and Experience to Protect Your Interests
When a tractor-trailer collides with a car or pickup, the results are usually catastrophic for the people in the smaller vehicle. Trucking companies are required by law to carry substantial insurance policies to pay for the damage they cause. However, insurance companies will not pay large damage claims without a fight.
Our attorneys have a track record of exceptional results in the courtroom. We achieve these results through meticulous case preparation. We know that the trucking industry is highly regulated. For example:
- Truck drivers are required to take rest breaks to avoid accidents caused by driver fatigue.
- Trucking companies are required to hire qualified drivers and to conduct drug tests to ensure that drivers are not impaired.
- Trucks and trailers must be maintained so that brakes and other safety equipment are in working order.
- Trailers must be properly loaded and those loads secured.
Unfortunately, truck drivers and the companies they work for routinely violate these regulations. The longer they keep trucks and truck drivers on the road, the more money they make. Prompt investigation is key to collecting and preserving evidence of liability in truck accident cases.
Holding Truck Drivers and Their Employers Responsible
The civil justice system can provide a strong motivation to trucking companies to hire safe drivers, follow federal safety regulations and promote safe driving practices.
Why you retain Garland, Samuel & Loeb to represent you in a semi accident case, our attorneys will:
- Collect and preserve evidence critical to the facts of the case, witness statements and the driver's logbooks
- Investigate the facts in an effort to discover critical evidence such as previous accidents or infractions
- Hire experts such as accident reconstruction experts to demonstrate fault
- Determine the range of responsibilities and liabilities of the truck driver, trucking company, manufacturer, shipper, broker and insurance company
- Negotiate with the other parties and lawyers
- Be vigilant in protecting your rights
Vigorously pursue the best path for your situation, whether pressing the case in court or negotiating a fair settlement for you
Fighting for You From Start to Finish
To schedule a free initial consultation concerning your truck accident case, call 404-975-0459, toll free at 877-650-0825 or contact us via email.