White Collar Crime Defense Attorneys
Skilled Representation for White Collar Crimes
Allegations of financial crime and other white collar offenses can be deeply damaging to your personal freedom, your business and your career. If you have been charged with fraud or another white collar offense, or if you believe you are under investigation for such a charge, consult an experienced attorney as soon as possible. Carefully limit any communication with investigators or police made without counsel present, as everything you say may be later used against you.
Obtaining legal representation early on by an Atlanta white collar crime defense lawyer at Garland, Samuel & Loeb can make a crucial difference in the outcome of these complex cases. Our firm’s 70 years of experience handling felony criminal cases and our history of success can prove a vital resource when you are accused of federal white collar crimes involving:
- Wire fraud or mail fraud, including internet scams
- General financial fraud, including defrauding banks, committing credit card fraud or forging checks
- Insurance fraud, including health care fraud by medical professionals
- Mortgage fraud and predatory lending schemes
- Securities fraud like insider trading or investment fraud, including Ponzi schemes
- Tax fraud or tax evasion
- Fraud committed by a corporate officer or trustee
- RICO violations or racketeering charges
- Identity theft charges
- Embezzlement and money laundering
- Currency transaction reporting and structuring
Defending Against Federal White Collar Charges
Whether you believe you may be under investigation for insider trading or you have been charged with tax fraud by the IRS, being charged under federal law means you will likely be facing felony charges and powerful prosecution by the U.S. government. Your defense counsel needs to be experienced and able to develop a sophisticated defense strategy for you.
Our firm has extensive experience representing a wide range of clients accused of white collar felonies throughout the country, including several high-profile cases. Visit our Cases page to read about our federal white collar court victories.
Consult Our Embezzlement Defense Attorneys
Don’t take chances with your freedom. We have developed a well-earned reputation for success facing a formidable opponent like the federal government in felony white collar defense. Call Garland, Samuel & Loeb at 404-975-0459 or toll free at 877-650-0825, or contact us via email today for a free initial consultation.