Atlanta Defective Products Attorneys Taking On Manufacturers
Manufacturers have a responsibility to give the public products that are safe. At the very least, warnings should be given about possible hazards. The Atlanta defective products attorneys of Garland, Samuel & Loeb take the defense of the public against dangerous products very seriously.
They assist anyone who has suffered a catastrophic injury such as brain injury, back injury, neck injury, spinal cord trauma, amputation, quadriplegia, paraplegia, or a wrongful death in the family. Such injuries can result from:
- Consumer products: including everything from toys to cribs to blinds to mowers
- Defectiveautomobiles: trucks, motorcycles, SUVs and cars with seat belt failure, susceptibility to rollover, defective tires, and more
- Defective medical products: including surgical tools, X-ray machines, etc.
- Dangerous drugs: Accutane, Baycol, Ephedra, Meridia, Prempro, Serzone, Silica, Welding Rods, Asbestos, the COX-2 inhibitors VIOXX, Celebrex and Bextra, and more .
- Defective baby and childrens’ products
Often, people who experience auto accidents sustain serious injuries because their vehicle did not protect them properly. They may be unaware of the role that shoddy manufacturing playing in their injuries, but the lawyers of Garland, Samuel & Loeb have experience finding such causes, and will readily mount a products liability case against the vehicle’s manufacturer.
In one case, a client of Garland, Samuel & Loeb was blinded in automobile collision. The firm’s lawyers were able to gain over a million dollars to pay their client’s medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, loss of consortium, and other expenses.
The Atlanta defective products attorneys of Garland, Samuel & Loeb has the experience, resources and reputation to take on any case, against even the most formidable opponents. Because many of their clients cannot afford attorney’s fees, they often do not accept any attorney’s fees until they win money for their client.