Atlanta Seat Belt Failure Attorneys
Protecting Consumers From Defective Vehicle Designs
A safe vehicle design begins with the understanding that accidents will happen. What happens after the accident makes the difference between a safe design and one that puts people at risk. Did seat belts and other safety features protect vehicle occupants? Or did those safety features fail, causing death or serious injury?
The Atlanta product liability attorneys of Garland, Samuel & Loeb take vehicle safety very seriously. We hold manufacturers accountable when defective vehicle designs put people at risk in accidents that could be and should be survivable.
Sudden Unintended Acceleration and Other Automobile Defects
There are many different types of auto defects that can either cause an accident or result in a serious injury in an accident:
- Defective seat belts that fail to restrain vehicle occupants
- Unintended acceleration
- Defective brakes that fail to stop vehicles or cause them to go out of control
- Failed door latches that result in full or partial ejections
- Tire blowouts
- Top-heavy vehicles that are prone to rollovers
- Weak roof pillars that allow the roof to cave in during a rollover
If you are injured due to an unsafe or defective motor vehicle, you may be entitled to compensation even if the accident was your fault. Our lawyers offer a free case evaluation to determine if the auto manufacturer is liable for damages such as medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.