The Best Attorney to Trust Upon

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Personal Injury
  4.  » 
  5. Motor Vehicle Accidents
  6.  » How to Pay Medical Bills After an Accident

How to Pay Medical Bills After an Accident

With high deductibles and copays, recovering from injuries received in a motor vehicle accident can lead to a significant amount of debt. If another party is responsible for the injuries you have suffered, you are entitled to seek full compensation for everything you have lost, including medical bills. However, obtaining compensation from an insurance company can take time.

At the law firm of Garland, Samuel & Loeb in Atlanta, our attorneys have a history of forcing insurance companies to do what is right. To discuss your accident case with a lawyer at our firm, call 404-975-0459. There is no cost or obligation.

When Will The Insurance Company Pay?

Insurance companies do not pay damage claims until your case is resolved through negotiation or jury verdict. Insurance companies often drag their feet. The longer they stall, the more desperate you will become. You may end up accepting less than you deserve just to pay your bills.

It often takes a lawyer’s help to force the insurance company to treat your claim seriously. Our lawyers can also help you explore ways to cover your bills until the insurance company pays. For example, if you do not have insurance, we can help you find a doctor who will provide you care in exchange for a lien on your personal injury recovery.

One thing you should not do is stop seeing the doctor because you can’t afford the payments. If you discontinue your treatment, the insurance company of the at-fault party will assume you are no longer injured — and pay you less money.

For More Information About Paying Medical Bills After An Accident

To discuss medical bills, lost wages or other losses from a motor vehicle accident, call our attorneys at 404-975-0459, toll free at 877-650-0825, or contact us via email.

Learn more:Why you should hire a lawyer as soon as possible after an accident.