Georgia Criminal Defense Attorneys and Business Litigation Lawyers
For more than 70 years, clients have turned to Garland, Samuel & Loeb to solve their complex legal problems in the state and federal courts in the areas of personal injury, criminal defense and business litigation. Our trial lawyers have thousands of hours of experience in the courtroom and are always fully prepared to take any case to court. However, when going to trial is not in a client's best interest, we use our skill and experience to develop creative solutions and carefully negotiate out-of-court settlements.
Why Clients Choose Our Law Firm
- For decades, Garland, Samuel & Loeb has pursued one goal: obtaining justice for every client. Our team of lawyers has a reputation for excellence that is widely recognized and respected in the legal community.
- Ed Garland, Don Samuel, Robin Loeb and John Garland were all selected for inclusion in the 2012 edition of Georgia Trend magazine's Legal Elite, which is Georgia Trend magazine's annual listing of Georgia's top attorneys.
- Ed and Don are two of only seven criminal defense attorneys to be selected for inclusion in the Top 100 list in Georgia Super Lawyers. Ed is also the only criminal defense lawyer to be included in the Top 10 list in Georgia Super Lawyers.
- Robin Loeb is listed as one of Georgia's Top Rated Lawyers for 2012 in the area of personal injury, as published in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Ed was recently featured on the cover of the Georgia Super Lawyers magazine with an accompanying article highlighting Ed's extraordinary skills as a trial lawyer, entitled "The Master Storyteller." Click here for video interview
- Ed and Don are listed in Best Lawyers in America. Ed has been honored every year since its inception in 1983. Don has been selected every year since 1991.
- Partners Ed Garland, Don Samuel and Robin Loeb have earned AV Preeminent ratings* through the Martindale-Hubbell peer review rating system and are included in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. AV Preeminent is the best available rating, which indicates the highest level of ethical conduct and legal ability.
- Ed and Don were listed among America's Most Honored Professionals in 2011, as recognized by the American Registry.
Commitment to Our Clients
Our attorneys take the responsibilities of legal representation seriously, knowing that the results we achieve for our clients will have a lasting impact on their lives. Even though our firm has been involved in landmark cases and represented many high-profile clients, we are committed to providing high-quality legal representation for each client, no matter his or her background.
Our clients appreciate having a team of seasoned lawyers handling their cases, while at the same time working directly with an attorney who is always available to address questions and concerns.
Call for a Free Initial Consultation
Contact our office today to discuss your case. We are available during regular business hours and by appointment at other times. You can reach us by phone at 404-975-0459, toll free at 877-650-0825 or via e-mail to schedule your initial consultation.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.